An opportunity for an experienced double glazing Installation manager to join our friendly team based in Hornchurch, Essex. The successful candidate will be responsible for double glazing and conservatory projects for a quality home improvements specialist.
Management, overseeing and delivery of orders from placement through to final installation and the continuing after sales service. The role requires high levels of customer service and people management skills, to ensure all customer issues are satisfactorily resolved and the fittings of windows, doors and conservatories are carried out to the required standard in a timely and efficient manner.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Management of all aspects of the installation department
- Allocating work to fit teams
- Allocating work to surveyors
- Ability to project manage small building/construction works
- Managing customer payments and balances
- Scheduling service work
- Dealing with customer queries
- Managing branch deliveries and stock control
- Management reporting
- Assist in the smooth running of the office
- Strong organisational and management skill
- Thorough knowledge of the fenestration industry
- Technical installation knowledge
- Time management
- Cost and budget management
- Attention to detail with right first time ethos
- Competent with computer; customer databases, Outlook email/diaries etc
Previous experience in within the double glazing industry. Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. Experience in window and door surveying/fitting essential.